Start to Finish Solutions
For over 35 years, we’ve created unique automation solutions using custom designed and integrated products. It has been a natural progression as we started with FlexLink conveyors and have added ancillary equipment like belt conveyors, feeding equipment, and robotic services as our customer’s needs have changed. This natural progression has allowed us to really get a feel for how to best integrate each product and provide the best conveyor and robotics services and solutions.
If you need an integration partner, you need Flex-Line Automation. We’re experts in Shibuya Hoppmann feeding equipment, Titan heavy-duty conveyors, FlexLink aluminum and stainless steel conveyors, and mk belt and roller conveyors. As technology has advanced we have added several robot lines. These partners (Comau, Universal Robots, MiR, KUKA, and GlobalAGV) help us supply start to finish solutions for our customers across industries.
Why trust us to come up with the right answers?
Because finding solutions is what we do, every single day. Our tagline was, “We don’t just sell conveyors. We sell solutions!” for years, and Rhett is frequently heard mentioning that “we’re flexible – it’s in the name.” That is even truer now that we have not just the experience, but the range of partners necessary to provide complete integrated start to finish solutions across industries. Contact us to talk about what we can do for you.
Design & Engineering
- Get free quotes and complimentary consultations with our knowledgeable engineering department whether you are looking for conveyor and robotic solutions, or customized feeding equipment.
- Experienced staff determines the application objectives, and selects the best solutions.
- We utilize the latest technology in order to provide the best quality products, designs, and solutions.
- Flex-Line thinks outside the box, and we have years of experience across industries – pulling knowledge from many sources to engineer a complete solution that others may not consider.
- In-house design, engineering, and assembly for maximum efficiency, flexibility, and control over deadlines and quality.
Assembly, Installation, & Maintenance
- We have skilled assembly staff that quickly and accurately complete complicated systems, even those requiring custom design and fabrication.
- We build most systems in house, allowing us maximum quality control of both parts and finished products, as well as the reliability of one engineer being with the project from conception to installation.
- We run-off the entire system in house before the system is shipped to the job site.
- We are not dependent on sub-contractors, allowing us to be very competitive with pricing and delivery.
- We are experienced with everything from straight conveyors with no automation to large conveyor and robotic systems that are fully integrated and have full controls capability. We are able to design, build, and program electrical and pneumatic systems using many different customer driven component choices.
- We offer installation and maintenance services that are top values with our trained installation and field service crews.
System & Parts Sales
- We work with a large network of independent agents and house salesmen to provide you with the best possible customer service.
- We utilize a network of vendors that has a history of providing us with timely delivery of the brands that you specify and who provide us with full technical support on those product lines.
- We stock over $950,000 worth of inventory in-house so that we can offer fast delivery of assembled conveyors and parts orders.
- We have access to those components for mock-ups, and are happy to prove product compatibility with our suggested system solutions.
- We have over 21,500 square feet of assembly space in-house plus additional space at our satellite facilities to ensure that we can accommodate any size project.
- We do not have minimum order quantities for your convenience.
- We answer the phone. When you call us for a quote during regular office hours, regardless of whether it is for a system or a parts order, your call will be answered by a real person with real experience with our products.
- We provide documentation for every system we sell.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, and offer warranty and return packages on all standard products.
- We have a 24 hour emergency line for when your system is down and you need a part yesterday.
- We are centrally located in the US and willing to travel.